BHSAFF-Forum has been moved to www.bhsaff-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHSAFF-Forum has been moved to www.bhsaff-forum.com

University of Delaware Blue Hen Athletic Sports Alumni Forum (Moved to BHSAFF-Forum.com

BHSAFF WebsiteForum HomeLatest imagesTeam ForumsSearchLog inRegisterGalleryHomePortal*

Pittsburgh / Mid-Atlantic; Manufacturing Leadership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom Bockius

Number of posts : 1
Please Retype Full Name : Tom Bockius
Sport/Position/Years : Football / OT / 86 - 90'
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Pittsburgh / Mid-Atlantic; Manufacturing Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh / Mid-Atlantic; Manufacturing Leadership   Pittsburgh / Mid-Atlantic; Manufacturing Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:44 pm

My most recent position was managing a $70 MM manufacturing business unit with P&L responsibility. I have a BS in Mechanical Engineering form U of D and a MBA with concentrations in Operations, Finance, and Marketing from Carnegie Mellon University. My experience also includes 6 years of Management Consulting with clients including Chevron, Coca-Cola, DuPont, Harley-Davidson, and McKinsey & Co.

Interested in the following industries: engineered materials, high-tech, medical, metals, energy, and metal fabrication.

I am looking to talk with people, who are willing to help me with my job search; they don't have to have a job but may be able to provide market information and advice.

Geographically we prefer to stay in Pittsburgh, move to the Delaware area, but will consider relocating anywhere in the US for the right position.
Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh / Mid-Atlantic; Manufacturing Leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BHSAFF-Forum has been moved to www.bhsaff-forum.com :: Careers-
Jump to: