BHSAFF-Forum has been moved to www.bhsaff-forum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BHSAFF-Forum has been moved to www.bhsaff-forum.com

University of Delaware Blue Hen Athletic Sports Alumni Forum (Moved to BHSAFF-Forum.com

BHSAFF WebsiteForum HomeLatest imagesTeam ForumsSearchLog inRegisterGalleryHomePortal*

Coach Perry's Highlights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleenc32

colleenc32

Number of posts : 16
Please Retype Full Name : Colleen McNamara Cimador
Sport/Position/Years : Basketball
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Coach Perry's Highlights Empty
PostSubject: Coach Perry's Highlights   Coach Perry's Highlights Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:11 am

I can't decide which I enjoyed more...Coach Perry standing on a chair to hug Spencer or her shaking her money maker on the dance floor. It could be a toss up. Daph, I hope you're wearing that hat today! Happy St. Patty's:)
Back to top Go down
jperry

Number of posts : 3
Please Retype Full Name : Joyce Perry
Sport/Position/Years : Field Hockey, Basketball, Tennis '69-'73, Basketball Coach '78-'96
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Coach Perry's Highlights Empty
PostSubject: Highlights   Coach Perry's Highlights Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm

I have a picture standing on the chair to hug Spencer. I think he is still taller than me on the chair! Next year we'll do the Soulja Boy. I need the year to practice anyway.

Joyce
Back to top Go down

Coach Perry's Highlights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BHSAFF-Forum has been moved to www.bhsaff-forum.com :: Women's Basketball Forum-
Jump to: